Sunday, November 28, 2021

How to get energy to exercise when always sleep deprived?

I am 32F weigh 177 lbs and am 5'2. My goal weight is around 130 lbs.

I understand CICO and I know most weight loss has to be done in the kitchen...

But I need to exercise too. My parents both have coronary artery disease and my dad dropped dead of a heart attack at age 58. I feel my health is at risk and I need to incorporate real exercise.

The problem is I'm always so exhausted. I work three 12 hour shifts a week as a nurse. I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old and neither of them sleep through the night. On my days off I'm just trying to get to nap time so I can lay down for 45- an hour most of the time.

I just don't know how to find the energy and motivation to even exercise.

Any advice ?

submitted by /u/Mcnursekat48
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3o7G1C1

No comments:

Post a Comment