Friday, November 26, 2021

Small Victories

This is the first time in my life I’ve remained consistent in a weight loss journey. Down about 37lbs with about 40 left to go. I came to Thanksgiving with a plan and I’m very proud I was able to execute the plan and stay on r track with eating well and not ruining all the progress I’ve made so far.

My eventual desire is to be so into a routine and this life change that I can cheat a little bit more on a holiday or birthday without derailing entirely. Ideally I would be able to jump right back into the exercise and healthier eating the next day, but I’m not at that place mentally or physically yet so I’m feeling like I overcame a big temptation yesterday to fall off the wagon. Had a plan and place and stuck to it and wanted to share that small little success story.

submitted by /u/nbnicholas
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cRWgMV

No comments:

Post a Comment