Sunday, November 28, 2021

I'm Committing to Start Today Despite the Upcoming Holiday Season.

I've been 'trying' to lose weight for years now. I keep telling myself that today is the last day, or that I'll start on Monday, on the 1st of next month, on the weekend, ect. Basically any future date that wasn't the current day would be a license to binge and not pay attention to what I was eating. I know that I need to stop starting tomorrow, and start today, right now. With Christmas coming up it is tempting to postpone until new years.

I am saying NO. I am starting NOW. I don't expect to drop a ton of weight over the holidays, but I am aiming to kickstart my weight loss journey by losing 5 kg (11 lbs) before the new year.

My current weight is 109 kg (240lbs). My ultimate goal weight is 65 kg (143 lbs) for now but once I reach 65kg I'll reassess and adjust up or down for maintenance with what suits my frame. I haven't been a healthy weight for 7 years now, so I don't know what my ideal size is yet. Currently I am tired all the time, have deep red stretch marks all over my stomach, thighs, and arms from gaining weight, have awful chubrub between my thighs, and developed anterior pelvic tilt due to my size which causes lower back pain and other posture issues. I need to lose weight for my future.

I'm wishing strength upon anyone else choosing to start their journey just before the holiday season :) Let's do this.

submitted by /u/TheFirstTacoSlice
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xy1vuT

No comments:

Post a Comment