Friday, November 26, 2021

Project Weight Loss #1

I did it, I recorded my first video and I am making it public.

It was a little difficult for a couple of reasons, the first is that English is not my mother tongue and I hope that my accent is not an obstacle to being understood, and if you stay until the end of the video despite it , I tell you from now on that you have my eternal gratitude.

The video is improvised and I didn't wanted to edit it to transmit a little more or, in a way, make it more sincere, although I don't want to do it that way for the rest because it would be boring to anyone to listen a guy talk and talk for many minutes, so for the next videos I plan to play a little bit with the editing.

I must confess that for me it´'s somewhat complicated to make this public, but perhaps exposing myself to the opinion and advice of strangers on the internet can help me.

So thanks for reading, thanks for watching the video and thanks for any comments you have.

BTW, my CW/SW is 185 lbs, my height is 5.5 ft or 1.70 mts and my GW is 150 lbs.

Here's the link:

https://youtu.be/_OGkQhAgRdI

submitted by /u/KevThePilgrim
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cRNQVW

No comments:

Post a Comment