Sunday, November 28, 2021

Random 1.5lb gain overnight after a volume eating dinner??

Hi,

I'm currently on a weight loss journey. My TDEE is around 1,700 (I'm sedentary and short), so I'm eating around 1,200 on a daily basis to lose 1 lb per week. I'm nearing my GW and I'm feeling optimistic.

In the past week I've been doing more exercise than usual - not "formal" exercise, I've just been active and busy due to work and family stuff. I've also been eating slightly less, around 1,100, due to stress. It was maybe due to this that yesterday I was feeling hungrier than normal, so I had a volume eating dinner w/ rice, chickpeas and veggies and my daily total for yesterday was 1,500kcals. I thought, no big deal right? It's just one day and my weekly total is still on a deficit, so I should still have lost...

...but then today I gained 1.5 lbs since yesterday! How is that possible? This sets me back one full week and it's frustrating. My body normally loses weight like a clock - the weight stays super stable over the week, then I drop it all at once on Sunday. It's very reliable and honestly has been keeping me so motivated so far. So today it would be the day but instead I gained. Uggh it's so annoying to be randomly gaining when I'm so close to my GW! I cannot increase my deficit or my exercise because then I'll just be too hungry and it won't be sustainable so what should I do now??

submitted by /u/upperfex
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZvJnVP

No comments:

Post a Comment