Tuesday, November 23, 2021

What are some good things to think about whilst on the weight loss journey?

I am 2 full months into a calorie defecit + cardio + IM + some callisthenics. I'm already 7kg down which puts me at about 25-30% done with my weight loss. Its not really that I am losing interest into it, its just more that I would sit down and I look down and I still have a belly and am still overweight. It just makes me think that I still have quite a long way to go (6-7 months most likely) and sort of makes me impatient and kind of worried about how long it would take.

Is there a more positive way I can start looking at the situation? I have a feeling if I keep this mindset I might start breaking my diet or exercise routine. Sorry if its a weird question, its just been bothering me for the past few weeks.

If anyone cares what I am doing I'm running on 1300 calories with daily either jog or bike. High protein diet with oats, chicken, fish veg and fruit. I also drink a protein shake alongside multivitamins. Light callisthenics(pushups, pullups, dips, crunches, etc etc and some bicep curls) too.

submitted by /u/Dandi601
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DQmgUJ

No comments:

Post a Comment