Thursday, November 25, 2021

Doing it the right way this time..

I’m continuing my weight loss/fitness/wellness journey now that I have recovered from anorexia. I have regained nearly all of the weight I have lost, but my body has gained muscle and so has distributed the weight differently. I’m going to do this the healthy way. I’m not going to count calories (because that’s miserable, and it’s great for those it works for, but it’s a huge trigger for me since I’ve battled anorexia.) I find that when I only consider the caloric content of food, I forget the nutrient content. I want to be balanced. If this means my body is a little bigger, who cares! My main goal is to build muscle and be powerful. I can do this! I find when I eat normally (by following my intuition) I only eat around 1500 cals a day, and if I eat snacks, it goes to 1800-2000 cals a day. So, I know I can trust myself regarding this. I just want to build healthy habits and feel good about where I’m at, not guilty or shameful. It’s time to be well!

submitted by /u/roque418
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3HUOcJp

No comments:

Post a Comment