Thursday, November 25, 2021

Need a get ripped quick Guide (LOSE 40lbs)

MALE; 21

5'10; 209lbs

2,092 Calories Daily to reach 170lbs by May 2022 (6 months)

As im writing this as of today i've been on my 2nd consistent week of going to the gym everyday. Its been a while since I was this commited or motivated to actually go and attempt to lose weight. My workouts are all centered around weightlifting and afterwards I end it with a usual bit of sit-ups or a mile on the tredmile or cycle. There really is no cardio involved when im working out its just all weights. I know that I have to watch my calorie intake but I just feel like if Im working out everyday then I should be able to reach my goal sooner than May 2022. Basically I want to get some guidance on how to approach reaching my goal or advice from someone who was in a similar range of weight loss. Give me workouts, nutrition, and anything else which may be helpful :)

WORKOUT ROUTINE

Mon-Chest/Tri

Tue-Back/Biceps

Wed-Legs/Shoulders

Thurs-Chest/Tri

Fri- Back/Biceps

Sat-Legs/Shoulders

Sun- Chest/Tri

submitted by /u/angrypnutbutter23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3oXTgnT

No comments:

Post a Comment