Friday, November 26, 2021

I lost 74 pounds. My family thinks I'm anorexic now.

I can't even say it hurts. I just want your opinion on how I should deal with this problem. My family thinks I'm anorexic, but my whole family is overweight. I really don't give a fuck, but it hurts just a little bit. You know? Because when you come home for thanksgiving from college you expect people to be happy for you and your weight loss. I can't have anything nice in my life. If you have a nice family that supports you, you should cherish that shit. Because they're many people in life that go through hell with toxic family.

The is perfectly applicable to the crabs in the bucket analogy. One person gets healthy and everyone else wants to drag them back down to be obese.

Has anyone else gone through this?

submitted by /u/LordOfTheSoyBoys
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xpzu8s

No comments:

Post a Comment