Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Need weight loss tips, sorry it’s long but I’m desperate

I (28, F) need some advice here. Over the past year I've lost 20kg and my waist has gone down to 23in. (174cm, 55kg) Consistently things have been fine around that level, but recently it's been rising, now up to (60kg, gained 5kg within last several months and waist measurement hasn’t changed but hips thighs have gotten bigger).

I understand that fluctuation will happen and I'll naturally gain and lose weight, but the numbers seem a lot higher than normal. These days I'm normally eating fruits, veg, nonfat dairy, moderate amounts of fish, eggs, and walking 5-15k steps (in addition to daily runs), and sleeping 5-6hrs. I also am trying to go run several times per week for 30-40min and 10min of abs/waist workouts that I found on YouTube.

Why could this be, and what could I do to bring the number back down without resorting to harmful and unhealthy methods like starving myself? Should I cut anything out, do a specific diet (vegan, keto, etc) or change eating times, fast…? Or should I run more…or?? (Also if it helps, I don’t eat bread because I find that my body isn’t able to deal with processed carbs very well — but things like ancient grains and potato don’t really give me problems)

I'm checking the scale multiple times I day (which I acknowledge is self-harm already but I can't help it), as I'm eager to get back to (55kg) and stay there this time. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Samat93
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3l1QQmU

No comments:

Post a Comment