Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Losing all motivation, help!

Little backstory:

I started out my weight loss journey initially at the end of 2017. I had been in a relationship for a while, and when it started I was at approx. 175, I looked good and felt good. But I got stagnant, I was like 16 and didn't know anything about how my body reacted to what I was eating, so over the course of 2 or 3 years I put on about 50-60 pounds. I started the keto diet as the first diet I would ever attempt, it worked really well and I got down to like 185 over the course of 9ish months. I didn't feel super great but I looked pretty good. That was when I got stagnant and let go again, I have trouble in my life with overdoing good things and not being very aware of my physical world, whether that be my senses, habits, or physical surroundings. I'm working to improve that. 2 years later, I got back up to like 215 after a long battle with my fluctuating diet that I inevitably gave up on. After a nasty breakup, I decided to try again, this time doing calorie counting, which has been much easier than keto, I can eat smaller amounts of food I actually like, yipee! Over the summer I bottomed out at about 187, and since then I've fallen back into apathy again and let go of my life and habits once more. I haven't weighed in for a bit, but It's probably not great. How can I keep on the right track here? I need the motivation to not become apathetic and make positive changes in every area of my life, but most importantly and foremost, my diet.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/xmusicsnobx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xG65qN

No comments:

Post a Comment