Thursday, November 25, 2021

Struggling with healthy weight loss and a history of eating disorders

Hi everyone!

For most of my teenage years I struggled a lot with an eating disorder, I was thin but only eating about 700 calories a day most of the time and exercising constantly. I got a little better by the time I left school and was a healthy weight! But then I went off to university and couldn't really afford to eat, I was hungry all the time and I worked a physically demanding job outside all day so safe to say I lost quite a lot of weight quickly.

That was two years ago, during the last two covid filled years I have gone from 135lb of lean muscle to 195lb of sedentary lump.

I've tried unsuccessfully to lose weight multiple times over the last two years but I find my history of eating disorders comes back to haunt me. I'm filled with self loathing, I panic, overly restrict and then break down.

I can't seem to find a healthy balance and learn to genuinely lose weight in healthy way. I was wondering if anyone else has dealt with this sort of thing before?

Thanks x

submitted by /u/thesadcoffeecup
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZopKyV

No comments:

Post a Comment