Thursday, November 25, 2021

Any advice on "reminding" myself daily to stick to my routines?

Hey all,

I'm recently trying to lose weight that I've gained back after a previous weight loss journey and I'm finding it much harder to do this time around.

My biggest issue is just on a daily (and even hourly) basis "reminding" myself why I feel the way I do and sticking to my routines and not snack/over eat.

The easiest method I guess would be to set alarms on my phone every so often, but they become pretty obnoxious in every day life and easy to ignore.

Is there any app people use? Just have people hold them accountable? Any strategies really to just keep my mind on the goal?

I need to focus and I keep slipping every day thinking "ah it's fine, one fast food trip today won't hurt". Obviously the answer is to catch myself and don't do those trips, but that's much much much easier said than done when impulse is as powerful as it is.

I've done the weight loss journey before, and I know I can do it again. I just need a bit more help this time around.

submitted by /u/Zutrax
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3CLABAp

No comments:

Post a Comment