Monday, November 22, 2021

Weight Loss Accountability/Challenge?

18F | SW: 198 lbs | CW: 145 | GW: 120 | 5’4.5”

Hi y’all!

I’m not 100% sure if this is allowed, but I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a good weight loss accountability challenge, or if anyone would be interested in starting one. Ideally just “for fun”, with no money involved, and of course at a healthy rate of weight loss.

I’m down 53 lbs, but I have gotten a bit complacent lately and could really use a bit more of a push! I’d love a short term challenge (ie maybe up to New Years) to lose a certain (sane) percentage of body weight or some other equal measurement! If you have any suggestions or would be interested in starting one, please let me know!

submitted by /u/gingerhairbooklover
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DLPswi

No comments:

Post a Comment