Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Thankfulness Post

I had a pretty awful period in my life recently and a lot of people came and helped me out through it and I am super grateful. So I am making a point to send them all messages this year and every year going forward because you never know when they will be out of your life for one reason or another. In the spirit of that I just wanted to say thank you all for being such a great community. Sometimes I don't feel like I'm making progress with my weight loss seeing the posts on here make me happy and give me some inspiration. I really am happy to see that 99% of the time this community is supportive of one an other which is rare to see on the internet. So thank you all for being yourselves. I wish you all the best with the holidays if you have the ability and opportunity to spend time with family then take it. If you don't or can't you will be in my thoughts and I hope you find some way to make it special for yourself. With a nice meal somewhere or peaceful moment to reflect.

Eat good food my friends! Let's make this next year an amazing one!

submitted by /u/Worker_Mediocre
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32wUcbh

No comments:

Post a Comment