Wednesday, November 24, 2021

What can I do in my situation to burn an extra 500 calories per day?

Hi, I currently go on a 500-calorie burning cardio session every morning and then to lift weights at the gym later on in the day. I eat about 2200 calories a day. All of these factors give me a very sustainable weight loss journey of about a pound a week. I do not want to be hasty but I desire to lose 2 pounds a week. I’m order for me to lose another pound I need to burn about 500 calories extra per day. I do NOT want to eat 1700 calories as that will make me miserable therefore fail. What is a way I can sustainably and enjoyably burn another 500 calories a day without burning out? If you think it is walking, how can I walk everyday without it being boring? I have found walking boring in the past. Also, I should note that I having recovery issues where my gym sessions are already affected by my daily cardio sessions in regards to energy and muscle fatigue. I may have to prioritize calorie cutting over gym intensity if I decide to add something new. Thanks!

submitted by /u/RemoteControlSocks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3CQXuCK

No comments:

Post a Comment