Monday, November 22, 2021

I've lost so much musscle mass but only in my chest?

I started working out about a month ago and holy shit has it been a massive hit to my motivation.

Bench press has always been my favourite exercise. I remember doing reps with 70 kg when I was 13. When I stopped working out sometime before the pandemic I was lifting 140kg.

I am barely able to do 1 set of 60kg now. At most I do a couple of sets at 60kg at reduced reps, the others are 40kg.

Other muscle groups arent' as affected and there I can sense that the issue was the lack of exercise since I last worked out rather than the weight loss. I am literally doing tricep push-downs with as much weight as I bench press.

Is it possible that most if not all the muscle mass I have lost during my weight loss journey so far has been localised to my chest?

submitted by /u/FatTheMagnificent
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kYBKP9

No comments:

Post a Comment