Thursday, November 25, 2021

Lipid binder before a big meal, thoughts??

With the holiday season coming up, I thought about the impacts of massive meals, such as Christmas dinner, on my diet and overall weight loss.

I’m at the point of my weight loss that I will indulge myself regardless as I’m able back to a proper diet pretty quickly and my goals are shifting towards getting leaner, rather than overall weight loss.

Would lipid binders mitigate the impacts of large and unhealthy meals?

My reasoning is that it could help the lipid binder would reduce the overall calories absorbed from the meals, this mitigating the impacts of meals.

However, I’m lacking in actual scientific evidence regarding this. Can anyone provide insight?

This is obviously just a quick thought and will not be for everyone.

Also feel free to tell me if I’m completely wrong, I just thought this was interesting.

I’m also unsure if this is the best subreddit for the question as this is more for getting leaner rather than overall weight loss, let me know if there’s a better place to ask this question.

submitted by /u/vp_2001
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DVbP27

No comments:

Post a Comment