Sunday, November 28, 2021

Being tall is a... Mood... (23F)

Last January I was 78kg, I wasn't too overweight for my height (178cm) but I felt sluggish, unhappy and just... Not great. I decided to watch what I eat and to exercise regularly (which I did do quite regularly until June) and ended up losing 8kgs this year! The last few came off randomly but I suspect the reduced levels of stress, anxiety and depression due to me taking steps to overcome a severe B-12 and Vit D deficiency have helped!

Overall I feel more confident, clothes fit better and I would like to get back to my exercise routine soon. However, the weight loss isn't really evident on my frame. Maybe it's just the way I'm built, but do the other tall women here maybe feel the same way? Let me know!

submitted by /u/sunsetbarrage
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nWSpVe

No comments:

Post a Comment