Sunday, November 28, 2021

To those worried about being judged

I’m on my second round of weight loss about ten years ago I went from 270-190. I was a big fat dude. This time I’m from 293-223 currently. I trained at planet fitness until I was fit enough to even try to run, then I started running the same path in a park, a beautiful two mile loop.

Anyways the only people who ever and I mean ever had anything discouraging to say were those closest to me. My gym staff was hugely supportive and a complimented not only my weight loss but my work ethic. Strangers would approach me and compliment me, not because I was super fit, but because they saw me putting in work. At one point I got stopped mid run by a random guy who was a regular at the store I worked at to comment on the change.

People aren’t judging you if they see you doing work. We all do have to do it and go through it. I found so many supportive people out there, and made friends along the way.

Don’t be worried about what people are thinking because if they are paying any attention to you at all most of them are thinking you’re kicking ass.

submitted by /u/Physical_Selection88
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lcMDwH

No comments:

Post a Comment