Monday, November 22, 2021

Antidepressants affecting weight loss?

Has anyone else struggled with gaining weight/being able to lose weight while on antidepressants? I started taking paxil in February and have gained about 15-20 pounds since then despite not changing my typical diet or exercise routine. I started actively trying to lose weight around the end of august and have been keeping track of what I eat and exercising pretty regularly, but I have not been able to lose weight and it’s really frustrating. Has anyone else experienced this/how did you deal with this? I switched to Wellbutrin yesterday so hoping that helps but am still feeling pretty discouraged and frustrated.

submitted by /u/nataliecherry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3oOjXvf

No comments:

Post a Comment