Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Need some guidance through this weight loss game

Female, 5'3 196lb Trying to get into the weight loss game. Of course I like all the most terrible foods possible and my favorite food is ramen. I want to get down to about 170lb. That feels right for me. Just don't really know how to go about it. My main concern is that I start eating healthy but I'm not getting full, so I go back to my bad eating habits. Any tips / help would be appreciated

I know the holidays are coming up are close together so that's challenging but I'll try to enjoy without over doing it.

I just really need help on what foods to eat, that will get me full. How many calories I should cut out from my diet and if I should just drink water and cut down from all types of juice and such.

submitted by /u/yonBonbonbon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3HQl4TK

No comments:

Post a Comment