Monday, November 29, 2021

Successfully losing 10lb per month for the last 4 months

Just thought it would be good to keep a record here. I've lost 40lbs now over 4 months.

I do an hour of cardio 6 days per week with a rest day on Friday.

I also do 15-20 mins weight training every other day.

My calorie intake is around 1000-1200 per day, consisting of as much fruit as I want throughout the day, a couple of espresso shots in the morning, a main meal around 3pm high in protein, and then something light with fibre and vitamins/minerals in the evening.

My body fat percentage has dropped by around 3% per month, and my lean body mass is increasing around 2-3% per month.

On my Friday rest day I have whatever I like to eat within reason, often graze on around 500 calories of chocolate throughout the day as a reward to keep me sane and keep my metabolism used to higher calorie intake during the process.

I've noticed that when I weigh myself and do a body comp the day after my rest day I have still lost weight in comparison to my measurements on the morning of the rest day itself, so it looks like my metabolism has increased (possibly due the increase of muscle mass) so that the rest day treats aren't effecting the weight loss.

I'm about half way to my goal weight now.

Good luck to everyone else. Keep motivated and reap the rewards of your hard work.

submitted by /u/Spikeyfish99
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FU3fRW

No comments:

Post a Comment