Thursday, November 25, 2021

I lost 15kg in the space of 4 months in BODYWEIGHT while building muscle (19y/o male)

Hi guys, new to the group but wanted to share my expereince.

To give you the TLDR version: I had struggled with weight loss on and off again from ages 14-19 primarily due to a mentality and willpower problem above all else. After having a rough start to 2021 I decided I was going to actually pursue my dream body while I'm young rather than "wait until I have the time".

The result is that from between late May-September 2021 I managed to lose 15kg of body weight. This was mostly done through a mindset change and the counting/tracking of calories.

I decided to make a video to provide insight on my journey which I will link here:

https://youtu.be/V01gPkWZcn4

I'm far from finished but thought I would share incase anyone wants some motivation or a new perspective to look at things from to help you get it together!

Wishing anyone who sees this a blessed day and sending some good vibes your way to help you through your journey.

Cheers :)

submitted by /u/steven9861
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nQqk1E

No comments:

Post a Comment