Sunday, November 28, 2021

Highest weight in my life

Yesterday i measured myself at night and i weighted 100.9 Kg (222.4 lbs). First time ever i have seen three digits on a scale. First time in the obese BMI category.

Now 19, i've been struggling with weight since about when i was 12. Although i reached what i thought was the end of my weight loss journey last june when i hit 70 Kg (154 lbs), i gained the weight i lost and a lot more.

I somehow got into a negative spiral at the beggining of this year when i gained some weight back, combined with depression. Got into binge eating that even occured today. Promising every night that i won't get back into it, while breaking it every single day.

I'm sick and tired of being fat and unhealthy. This time i'm making a permanent change in my eating habits and i will excercise more. Weighting myself when possible every monday until reachingm my ideal weight range and taking pics to compare. I got to say, the time when i was at my goal weight, that was so satisfying and life was genuinly easier those few months. It's more than worht it to have a healthy weight, believe me. Now good luck everybody and let's get to work!

submitted by /u/Zindaz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FVPwtO

No comments:

Post a Comment