Wednesday, November 24, 2021

This may be obvious, but overeating doesn’t actually feel good

For some background, I’m relatively new to successful weight loss. It’s come for me with keto and IF.

Last night we had a Friendsgiving meal and I felt breaking keto and enjoying myself would be great. I have rarely cheated in my 7 months of keto, and I truly believe it’s good and mentally healthy to take time to relax and enjoy a holiday.

However, I way overdid it. I only had one (big) plate of food and a few desserts. The food tasted delicious and it WAS nice to eat without worrying. But at the end of the meal, I just felt nasty. My stomach was just so full and uncomfortable. The rest of the night I was uncomfortable! Honestly, even while I was eating the last couple bites of dessert, I was hurting even then.

It’s good to relax and enjoy the blessings we have. But in case it’s been a while and/or you forgot: overeating doesn’t actually feel good, no matter how good it tastes

submitted by /u/elizabethrae31
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3CQjrld

No comments:

Post a Comment