Sunday, September 4, 2022

How to avoid plateau?

How does a plateau happen and how far during a weight loss journey does it occur?

I am about 1 month into my weight loss journey. My weight’s been stalled for a few days and I know this can change but I’m just concerned how plateaus happen and how long in a weight loss journey occurs? Do you think carbs take into account? I’ve heard so many things and it’s just making me so confused. I’m recovering from BED and just want to stick to a lifestyle that works for me when it comes to eating. I’ve struggled with my weight for YEARS. I really want to keep it off this time and get to my goal weight. Do you guys have any tips for me to avoid plateaus? Thank you

submitted by /u/Jealous_Solution_690
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NgRdjhP

No comments:

Post a Comment