Sunday, September 4, 2022

Private weight loss chefs?

So I have an incredibly bougie problem, but I’m very curious as to whether or not private weight loss chefs exist. I’m not talking about dietitians or nutritionists that tell you what to eat, but chefs who will cook food that fits into specific caloric or macro requirements.

Does this service exist? I ask because I’ve tried services like Factor, Blue Apron, etc, but the food either doesn’t taste good or is difficult to measure based on my caloric requirements.

I enjoy cooking, but it’s a lot of work, especially cooking, weighing, and measuring food that fits into my caloric / macro goals. I’m thinking about ways I can outsource certain domestic tasks and make weight loss easier for myself.

TIA!

submitted by /u/Euphoric-Kiwi1874
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hbHJsUc

No comments:

Post a Comment