Sunday, September 4, 2022

My first before and after where I see a difference! (NSFW)

I think I'm finally ready to start saying the numbers. I'm 5'3 and I started my recovery journey at 195 pounds. Seeing that number was a big wake up call especially for my height. It's too much. I needed to get better from my eating disorder. I didn't go into this with the immediate idea of weight loss. I knew that would be my detriment. I focused mostly on fixing my relationship with food and learning what actual hunger cues are. I'm still learning all of that, but I'm feeling better mentally and I'm starting to see a difference physically!

I took the recent picture yesterday and felt kind of sad looking at it. I didn't see a big difference until I put the before picture next to it. I remember feeling defeated staring at my newest picture and like I haven't done enough. But I have. I've lost 26 pounds! I'm officially at 169 pounds! I know bmi isn't the end all be all, but it's a good start for me to occasionally check on. I'm no longer "obese" and just "overweight." I'm actually proud of myself. I did this in a positive way and my relationship with food and my body has never been more positive. I feel like crying just typing this.

Before and After!

submitted by /u/-pixelpop-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Acu4bM9

No comments:

Post a Comment