Sunday, September 11, 2022

I am overweight and so happy about it!!!

In April 2022, approximately 150 days ago, I had a shocking BMI of 39.9. At the age of 19 years old, I was an inch away from class 3 obesity, which is terrifying to think about. I weighed 107.3kg / 236.5lbs as a female 164cm / 5’4” tall.

150 days later and today I finally reached a BMI of 29.9, which officially puts me in the ‘overweight’ category! I weigh 80.3kg / 178lbs. As someone who has been overweight almost my entire life, I do not remember weighing this much since about the age of 13.

I am so incredibly proud of my achievements so far having lost 27kg / 60lbs. I am excited to see my body change more drastically as I approach a healthy BMI. I’m hoping now that I’m working through the overweight BMI, that my weight loss begins showing more. I struggle with seeing differences in myself, but everyone around me (including customers at work) have made comments about it.

I think the main thing I’m struggling with now is dealing with my slight resentment towards my parents. I can’t help but blame them slightly, and it is my body that will forever pay the price (with loose skin and stretch marks) for the food habits that I was raised with.

That aside, here’s to more future success for us all in our health journey! If anyone was in a similar boat and would like any advice, I’d be happy to provide my input. Similarly, if anyone has any advice about any changes I could expect now in my weight loss journey, I’m all ears. <3

submitted by /u/MoonlitFlowerx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Xk2LWqV

No comments:

Post a Comment