Sunday, September 11, 2022

Weight Loss is stalling and I'm losing motivation.

Heya friends,

Just need to share my thoughts and get some advice/motivation.

I started my weight loss journey 4 months ago, starting at 281lbs.

I got down to 260. 3 weeks ago... and have been stuck there. I'm going with a calorie deficit and letting my body naturally do the work. While I've seen results and have been pleased with it...

The stall has been demoralizing and I'm losing steam - I'm looking at having to cut more calories out. But shit. I don't know if I can pull that off. I'm at the edge of my deficit calorie count every day already and despite people telling me, I'll get used to it... I'm still constantly hungry. I'm relieving that by eating fewer calories dense food, but to be honest - I tolerate that food, I don't enjoy it. I'm also drinking a solid 3-4 refill of my 64oz water bottle every day - sometimes it helps, other times it doesn't do anything.

I'm also starting to see the impact of the negative impact of dieting on my social life already. Less invites to go to bars, and fewer invites to go to dinner. I know my friends are trying to support me by exposing me to fewer temptations, but still.

I'm having problems gathering the willpower to cut more.

How have y'all dealt with stalls?

submitted by /u/Lockon007
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FVwzs0U

No comments:

Post a Comment