Sunday, September 11, 2022

Feeling like 💩 emotionally after a cheat meal?

Took a cheat meal yesterday, not even a full day (had McDonald's because I've been working hard, eating pretty good, and wanted it) and it didn't feel good. Which was really weird for me, personally. I know a lot of people (myself, included) that use food as a comfort, especially junk food.

The next day I was up a whole pound (I still stayed well below maintenance calories), and it just didn't feel worth it.

Wondering if this is normal/common/others have experienced it, or if I'll never be able to enjoy junk food truly again? Folks in the midst of weight loss, how do you feel comfortable enjoying 'bad' food without letting it get to you?

I'm trying not to focus solely on numbers, but it's really difficult, and I'm worried that I set myself back - even though logically, I know it was just a couple days of high salt (probably?) or maybe even a little weight gain that I can lose back.

submitted by /u/Accomplished-Sock959
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZAR492Q

No comments:

Post a Comment