Saturday, September 3, 2022

Loose skin/fat?

Using a throwaway bc this is kind of personal. Background info : F/28/5’8 and currently 125lbs. Back in high school my HW was around 180lbs. From ages 16-18 I slowly lost the bulk of it through healthier eating and was then maintaining around 142-148lbs from ages 18-26. Back in 2012 I actually made a post on r/loseit about making my GW of 145 at the time! ☺️

Me being 125 currently wasn’t exactly an intentional thing (not that I mind it nor is it unhealthy for me) had a lot of stressful life things that just slowly made the weight fall off. I’m tall and don’t have a big frame so any weight loss I’ve had I feel like isn’t all that noticeable anyway.

Point of this post is that now that I’ve been noticing more now that the skin / fat on my upper inner thighs feels different? Like it feels jiggly and just not tight. I was more pear shaped when I was heavier. But also have a similar thing with a small area on my upper arms and a little bit on my stomach when I bend over. I exercise regularly (squats, sit ups, weights, core work and all that) and I don’t know what else to do to tighten the areas. The thing that is the strangest to me is how my thigh fat feels. It’s a different kind of squishy and certainly has more jiggle than any other area even though I’m slim and exercise.

I don’t know if there is anything I can do that isn’t invasive or cosmetic. I am thankful and grateful for my body and to be where I am. Losing 55lbs isn’t easy and I know I can’t expect to have a body like I was thin my entire life. It just honestly makes me kind of insecure stupidly, like I still have the thighs of that once chubby girl even though I know I don’t objectively. Has anyone else experienced this / have a solution? Workouts or something?

submitted by /u/little-chickie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/G4AMtVF

No comments:

Post a Comment