Sunday, September 11, 2022

Playing as an adult for weight loss, exercise, and fun?

Hi everyone, I posted here a little while ago and happy to report that since then I’ve lost 6 pounds (mostly water weight, but still pretty proud)!!!

I started with just smaller portions and would like to add exercise in the coming weeks. The advice I got last time was to do exercise I enjoy and when I think of it, the way I have most enjoyed moving my body in the past is playing as a kid (tag, playgrounds, kicking a ball around, etc.) I’ve also read that some studies say that incorporating play as an adult can improve mental health.

What are your thoughts on including time to play into an adult/college lifestyle? Any ideas on how to do do this or activities to do would be much appreciated!

submitted by /u/321badabingbadaboom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/wM1a5y2

No comments:

Post a Comment