Monday, September 12, 2022

rethinking weight loss

So I recently learned I have Hashimotos and now I have to rethink my weight loss specifically working out anyone have any and true workouts that are low impact that I can do while working. I walk a lot for work but clearly not enough and have struggled with weight gain and weight loss. With Internet I've found a lot of conflicting information from diet to workouts that may or may not work and therefore I have a lot of distrust over what would actually work. My thyroid levels are finally where they need to be for me to start safely integrating exercise but so far I've had zero guidance as to what does work. For reference I'm 5'2" 200lbs female with it evenly distributed across my body. The only time I've ever lost weight was when I was walking 20,000 steps and eating 900 calories. That's obviously not a long term goal with the food and 20,000 steps isn't enough. I used to do ring fit adventure and I noticed a lbs or two loss but I also noticed extreme bloating and flare ups and tried and true options from those suffering with the same disease?

submitted by /u/Living_Canary8779
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Nry0gR4

No comments:

Post a Comment