Sunday, December 4, 2022

Being told to eat more/ getting advice from people

EDIT: One thing I forgot to add is that my deficit is 1800. I am 6'1 220ish and that's my goal for each day. I go to the gym 2-3 times a week. I need to try more tbh

Hi Hello. When I started my weight loss journey I was 360. Now I am around 224-219 ish. A huge majority of my weight loss was CiCo. I have a food scale and at first I was trying to be accurate as possible. Now I still measure my weight and the amount of food I consume but I am not as strict as I was before. I am still losing weight. I look very different despite me not thinking so. Look different vs my past self. I used to eats of food due to my family always making lots of food.

At first people were/are still happy of how much I loss. But now it's really starting to annoy me because I am constantly getting "oh you need to eat more" "why aren't you eating?" in reality I am FULL. They think I am lying to save calories. I just eat less and I eat what I WANT to eat. It's not my fault you ate a cup of ramen then still bought street tacos. I don't like to eat things I regret eating. I want to enjoy all my foods that I decide to put in my body.

Losing all this weight made me change my relation with food. I am just annoyed because these family members are telling me/ trying to give me advice. But honestly I don't even want to listen to them because they have been fat their own lives. Also I am starting to get into cardio, I always wanted to when I was obese but I am slowly starting to enjoy it. Due to my cardio and I don't lift very often ( I should but idk how) I look very small compared to what I was. I am 6'1 if that helps. thank u for letting me rant

submitted by /u/RockmanTooru
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/u7vq3Dc

No comments:

Post a Comment