Saturday, December 3, 2022

Unmotivated but still want to lose weight? Weird unmotivated, lazy phase after seeing results of a three week calorie deficit.

Helloo, so.

I KNOW I talk a lot on these subreddits, but, this is really weird.

Like, recently, I went on a calorie deficit. It was successful for about a week, until I just completely lost motivation.

And it's weird, cause I'll eat a lot and unhealthy but not feel the guilt I should be feeling? Like I just feel unmotivated, like, lazy.

I don't know why, but I just do. It's so weird. Like I want to lose the weight but i just haven't had the motivation I used to have. Dang, i used to write notes and journals about my weight loss, prepare fun healthy meals, and now I'm just, not motivated?

Especially weird because I was seeing results and people were telling me they saw results, too.

Like, I know I can lose the weight, it just feels like I choose not to? Like I'm unmotivated, but I still want to lose the weight.

It's weird, can anyone give me advice? Has anyone gone through the same phase?

submitted by /u/Adventurous-Dig2488
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YSlZKfW

No comments:

Post a Comment