Monday, December 5, 2022

Hit a standstill and don’t know where to go from here…

I’m currently at a standstill in my weight loss journey and I don’t know where to go from here. I’m F24 and 5’6” 150 lbs. (goal is 125-130lbs)

I used to have a gym routine with a trainer/friend of mine that I took part in for 2 years consistently. I never actually saw a difference in my weight loss so I gave up on spending the money for a useless membership at the beginning of 2022.

I decided to start completely over and focus more on my meals about 6 months ago. I eat primarily protein and veggies, my total consumption not going over 1200 calories. I work a desk job from early in the AM to 5PM every weekday. I hit over 5k steps a day with the limited time I feel like I have; however, I still have a stomach and noticeable stretch marks on my back/butt area. What else can i do to help me progress my weight loss journey and tone these certain areas?

I’m definitely no expert, even after working with a trainer for a while. I also never saw a difference in my progress pics and did ab workout videos forever and never saw a difference there. I feel like I’m doing something wrong and I just don’t know it.

(Some side notes: I have Hashimotos but take meds so idk if that’s even relevant here. I hit a point in time during COVID where I wasn’t allowing myself to eat, ended up going from 170lbs to 130lbs in a few months. The minute I started regularly eating again I went right back to 150lbs and can’t seem to get it back down in a healthy way.)

Also TIA, and please don’t judge as I’ve never actually shared a lot of this info to anyone before.

submitted by /u/Normal_Strawberry713
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/5ga8BVM

No comments:

Post a Comment