Sunday, December 4, 2022

Stomach pain and growling

Im a little over one month in on my weight loss and its been going well. I have lost 7.5kg to date and I feel a lot more energetic as I'm carefully considering what I put in my body as opposed to before.

But there is one glaring issue that's been haunting me for the past week or so. My stomach growls a lot and very often it accompanies a slight but uncomfortable pain; that which goes away only after eating, water sometimes helps. But the issue is I have no appetite, I've grown to actually dislike eating and as I'm writing this now I haven't eaten anything all day. I don't want to eat but it's the only way I know how to stop the pain and growling. Is the root cause how little I eat compared to before? Is there a way to combat the pain without having to resort to eating?

submitted by /u/TheSolobit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZFrKMay

No comments:

Post a Comment