Sunday, December 4, 2022

Weight loss and the loose skin. DISCLAIMER: negative

If you are at a weak point in your weight loss journey.. might want to keep scrolling.

People lose weight for lots of reasons..I have lost it before but my main reason was always and still is to simply feel better and look better.

So how can one feel better when they (and arguably many others) think they look worse with the sagging and aged looking skin?

Plus my relationships really struggle! I am not compelled to be intimate after (my MANY times) of successful weight losses. 75 to 100#. Its hard if not impossible to enjoy yourself in the bedroom while trying to cover up and constantly thinking about belly, thighs, the under arm flappy wings... shutting off the lights doesn't work, cause then its that feel around awkward touching biz. Sorry. tmi. I know.

Its enough to make me think it'd be easier to be alone forever than to deal with it all.

A quiet but deep dark disapointment sets in depressing me and slowly causes me to eventually gain it all back because to me any true satisfaction is never realized. And I cant afford get skin removal surgery.

I have tried time and again the... "look yourself in the mirror and say something nice to yourself" idea. Doesn't work.. my mind >> 😳 "You are trying to trick us right now, and although I appreciate your effort...not today. not ever."

Weightloss in itself is hard enough! I could cry. I can't help but feel heartbroken for anyone in this same position.

tl;dr Weightloss for the people who need it most (especially the very large) does not provide a sense of full on satisfaction like other types of goal achieving does. Unless, of course, you have absolutely zero vanity or able to afford skin removal.

submitted by /u/MistyBlueWorld
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/j4rSZL5

No comments:

Post a Comment