Monday, February 27, 2023

Anyone ever feel discouraged because you lost weight, gained it back and more, and now have to lose it again?

I’m sure this is true of everyone. I just looked at my weight loss transformation from august to now. Everyone who I’ve shown the progress photos to tells me there is a huge difference. I’m happy about this, and other smaller wins- like feeling more comfortable in an airplane, fitting into some older clothes better.

But, I used to be incredibly skinny. I can’t help but look back on photos of myself 3 years ago when I was thin and when I had no back rolls and small arms. I feel discouraged because I’m not her again. Like, just the timing makes me mad. I’m doing a good job but I’m just not where I was once before when I was really confident about my appearance.

Sigh. I know this too, shall pass…

submitted by /u/autumnssong
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vmoBcNz

No comments:

Post a Comment