Tuesday, February 28, 2023

So I weighed myself

Hey again (second post this morning) I should probably give a lil bit of background on this. I started my weight loss journey on the 18th of June 2022 at 549lbs. I'm a 5'11 male, 23 years old, I am now 455lbs as of this morning. I usually just do lots of swimming and walking (I do also weigh everything I eat and calorie count, I eat 2000 calories a day, sometimes a little under, sometimes a little over) but over the past 2 weeks I've also started weight lifting too, I also weigh myself every 2 weeks. I was told by a friend and even my psychologist that when you start weight lifting and things like it, there can be a transitionary period where your weight may go up or the stay the same on the scales. I was worried this would happen and I'd feel rubbish because of it, and well here we are. Do you guys think it could just be the weight lfiting causing me to only lose 3lbs in 2 weeks? I know saying "only 3lbs" sounds bad, but at my size with the exercise I do and the amount I eat, 3lbs seems strangely small.

submitted by /u/Krimzonblitz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DprEgB0

No comments:

Post a Comment