Thursday, February 9, 2023

Weight loss while poor.

Hi everybody! I am quite new to this weight loss thing and I wanted some tips. I am a teenager trying to lose weight. I’m sure your thinking to yourself “Oh boy it’s another one of these” but I would really like to better myself. I’m a teenager and my state doesn’t allow me to get a job yet to provide for my family and it’s just me and my mom but my mom is single her and my step dad got divorced about a month ago. On that point we are not the richest and neither is my dads size. All of my life I have been called names and people making fun of me and I want to make a change. I don’t have any weights or anything obviously. I don’t want to have one of those “lose weight fast in 10 days!” because i’m smart enough to know those don’t work I just want to be normal for my age which is around 180 and i’m 240 and 5’7 which is pretty bad. I’ve already tried a calorie deficit and I just couldn’t keep myself too it. Any tips?

submitted by /u/Weak_Breakfast9225
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nZOIwYf

No comments:

Post a Comment