Saturday, February 25, 2023

Is a personal trainer worth it?

I (24F) went from working a retail job that constantly kept me on my feet to working a sedentary office job. This has been a great boost for my bank account and for my professional life, but it’s been horrific for my fitness and weight loss goals. I’ve regained a lot of the weight I had lost and I just feel awful about myself. I know diet is responsible for most weight loss progress, but I genuinely believe that the shift to a sedentary lifestyle is the reason behind regaining most of the weight I’ve lost. I really underestimated how much the office culture of cupcakes on people’s birthdays and office-wide Starbucks breaks would impact me. I’m honestly really frustrated at myself for not being more strict with myself.

Is a personal trainer worth it? I work unusual hours, so I’m considering booking a weekly session with one. I have zero confidence in the gym, but I absolutely feel like shit over my new lazy lifestyle. Has anyone found a personal trainer useful? I’m worried I’ll embarrass myself with how unfit I am.

submitted by /u/travellingcats
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mhKG4wR

No comments:

Post a Comment