Sunday, February 26, 2023

How to handle mood swings while dieting?

I’m about a month into weight loss (23F, 5’10”, SW 199, CW 191, GW 150) and I’ve noticed that I have been way more emotional than normal (slightly more irritable, definitely more weepy). PMS came and went, and I’m still crying at anything and everything lol. I’m eating 1475 calories per day, which has felt good to me (I have a desk job and currently a broken wrist, so exercise has been minimal at best). Is this something that I can expect to go away as my body adjusts to fewer calories? Is it a sign that I should be eating more of something? Or can anyone at least commiserate and tell me I’m not a crazy person? I’m generally not much of a crier, so this has not been fun for me haha

submitted by /u/crazywifeintheattic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/E1aHZvD

No comments:

Post a Comment