Friday, February 17, 2023

Why do strangers feel it’s appropriate to comment on others bodies?

I have been on the struggle bus with my weight loss journey the past 6 months. Ups and downs. Got back on good track this week with calorie deficit. Some customers (whom are both larger than me) asked me today when I’m due. Spoiler alert: not pregnant. I responded that “I’m not pregnant, but clearly very fat.” Did they apologize? No. One of the two proceeded to repeat multiple times that “I could’ve swore it!” Yeah, that makes it worse bitch. I am filled with rage, embarrassment and sadness. Please, help me harness these feelings into motivation towards my goals and not a reason to “chuck it in the fuck it bucket” and give up.

submitted by /u/CheapskateDesigner
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yMCOZfh

No comments:

Post a Comment