Monday, February 13, 2023

feeling a lot better about the task ahead after meeting the right Dr today.

I am a 33yr old guy and only a few weeks into my weight loss journey. I realistically need to lose around 30-40kg. I had to go to the Dr today which i always dread as they always bring up my weight even if it's not related to my visit and my previous interactions with medical staff have left me fearful about going for check-ups ect. But I've recently moved to a new town which meant a new medical centre and the Dr was awesome. I've never been so relaxed around a gp before and aside from the separate issue for which I was there we had a really good conversation about weight loss and in the end I felt totally fine letting her take all my measurements (weight, blood pressure ect ect) and she has given me a referral and convinced me to talk to someone about ongoing anxiety issues which are related to my weight issues. So if you are struggling and need any type of professional help, don't be afraid to look around until you find the right person to help.

submitted by /u/weightlossjourneygxl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0bMWUcE

No comments:

Post a Comment