Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Calorie Deficit... is that really all there is too it?

Hi everybody! I've been fighting an ED for nearly 30 years, and therapy has helped me realize that a huge trigger for binging is the fact that I try to restrict too much. I've moved away from all the extreme diets and my primary goal is currently to make sure I eat regularly and enough during the day. I'm finding it to be a lot of food, which makes me very anxious and uncomfortable. My goal is currently 1450 cal per day. Which is not enough as per my TDEE but right now I'm really battling to even get over 1000 per day.

Rambling aside, I find putting together mealplans that are sustainable for me very stressful in terms of macros etc, I'd like some feedback as to whether staying in deficit and avoiding sugar and processed carbs will be sufficient for weight loss for now? Or do I need to pay close attention to macros?

Thanks for reading my rambling, and for the hope this subreddit offers!

submitted by /u/ApprehensiveCloud415
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9qFkAdi

No comments:

Post a Comment