Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Need advice for weight loss

I (18f) have always had self image issues. I was always aware that i was bigger than my friends, and around maybe 6th or 7th grade i decided i wanted to try and lose weight. It started off pretty tame, i would eat healthier and workout a little everyday, but it never lasted more than a few days. I would give up, then try again, and then give up a few days later, and it kept going like that. over the next few years however, it got worse. I got into this cycle where i would eat healthy and workout for a few days, counting my cals and aiming for under 1500, and then after a few days i would lose my self control and eat one unhealthy thing, and then binge eat because i felt like that one snack ruined all my progress. This cycle happened almost weekly for a long time. and then, when i was 16 i got my license and a car, and that was when my binge eating really spun out of control. I started going out and buying a bunch of food (pizza, candy, etc) and hiding it from my family, forcing myself to eat just for the sake of eating. I no longer have any self control, and to this day i can barely even get myself to go longer than a day eating healthy or going to the gym, without giving up or binge eating. Even on the rare day that I do go to the gym, I instantly get bored and leave without even doing much exercise. It sucks because i know i need to lose weight and i want to so badly, but I just cant bring myself to do it. Any advice would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/anonymous5406
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/he76gYH

No comments:

Post a Comment