Saturday, February 18, 2023

(19F, 480+lbs) What caused my dramatic regain?

Hey everyone. So not too long ago I lost over 50lbs, I don't know the accurate weights, but I think I went from over 450lbs to under 400. In less than a year, I've slingshotted back and regained all the weight and more. I'm now in the high 400lb range.

As far as I can tell, I've been maintaining my weight loss plan. Eating much lower calories and being a lot more physically active despite my poor mobility. It worked extremely well for a while, and I've definitely been doing the same stuff.

What could have caused this? Some people have suggested seeing an endocrinologist, or maybe getting a diagnosis for a thyroid problem?

I really thought I was making progress and then I've slingshotted back and ended up at my highest and most debilitating weight yet. Feeling a little depressed about it all as you might imagine.

submitted by /u/TeeShirtWeather
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DF6H5Z7

No comments:

Post a Comment